Hi,

I have just fixed this problem.

Thanks,
Gianny

On 19/03/2007, at 3:02 AM, David Jencks wrote:

I was trying to get my local repo to act as a plugin repository last night and got this exception when I tried to use the command line install-plugin command, which makes me wonder if we broke plugin support?

This is with g. trunk.

$ java -jar bin/deployer.jar install-plugin ~/.m2/repository/org/ apache/geronimo/plugins/roller-derby-database/2.0-SNAPSHOT/roller- derby-database-2.0-SNAPSHOT.car
at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.AbstractDeployCommand.getD eployerName(AbstractDeployCommand.java:65) at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.AbstractDeployCommand.<ini t>(AbstractDeployCommand.java:61)