Rakesh,

I was just looking at the dependency viewer and I had some comments:

- There seems to still be some problems using the viewers from safari. Is anybody looking into these problems? - Would it be possible to follow the dependencies recursively in the viewer? For example, I'm looking at the dependencies of the axis car. One of the dependencies is the j2ee-security car which in turn has a dependency on on rmi-naming which has a dependency on j2ee-system (among other things) etc... However, to see these relationships I need hop from car to car in the viewer. It would be cool if I could just continue to expand the tree elements until a set of leaf nodes are reached.

Thanks,
Joe