I have noticed that maven behaves differently in a single module
build than multi module build. I was able to build
geronio-connector-builder online with only tranql 1.0 pom!, i.e. no jar
was downloaded. But the offline build kept failing from the modules
directory.

Thanks
Anita

--- Jason Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That doesn't quite explain why sometimes it gets downloaded and
> sometimes it doesn't... but thats probably just a bug in m2.
> Anyways, I was disconcerted to discover this odd and unpredictable
> behavior.
>
> :-(
>
> --jason
>

> On Mar 18, 2007, at 8:35 PM, Anita Kulshreshtha wrote:
>
> >    1.0 is coming from tranql (see below).
> >
> > Thanks
> > Anita
> >
> > Path to dependency:
> >        1)
> >
> org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-connector-builder:jar:2.0-SNAPSH
> >        2) org.tranql:tranql:jar:1.4.1
> >        3)
> > org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-j2ee-connector_1.5_spec:jar:1.0
> >

> > --- Jason Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> Actually... I"m seeing some insano build behavior... where one
> build
> >>
> >> downloads this jar and another doesn't... both start out with a
> clean
> >>
> >> repo, both report build success...
> >>
> >> --jason

> why?

> > Bored stiff? Loosen up...
> > Download and play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo! Games.
> > http://games.yahoo.com/games/front

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.