I would like the deploy new apps portlet working, it fails on both Jetty and
Tomcat. Currently only command line works.

Cheers!
Hernan

Matt Hogstrom wrote:
I had previously posted a note that in looking at the Subject it was not clear the intent. So...based on where we are at I'm going to suggest a 24-hour branch notice that will allow Milestone 4 to be packaged up be made available a few days later.

If there are outstanding issues please post back to this thread. Unless there are any objections I'll proceed on the proposed branch timeframe.

Anyone interested in co-piloting ?