Jason Dillon wrote:
Mocking me?  Ha... I prolly deserve it a little :-P

But I'm here if you need more help.
sounds good
Filip

--jason

On Mar 30, 2007, at 4:58 PM, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:

eeeh, and you were asking why we havent got around to this?
"lack of expertise" if I remember correctly :)

Just messing with you Jason....

Filip

Jason Dillon wrote:
Until Jason gets to releasing the updated tasks you will need to build a few bits by hand to use the new antlib attach stuff.

First build Maven 2.0.6 from its tag:

    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/components/tags/maven-2.0.6/

And then build the updated ant tasks from this feature branch:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/sandbox/trunk/ant-tasks/install-deploy-attached/

Both should build with no problems with Maven 2.0.5.

Then you should have <artifact:install> and <artifact:deploy> tasks which support a nested <attach file="" type=""/> elements as documented in the JIRA issue:

    http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MANTTASKS-42

Let me know if you run into any issues and I will do what I can to help you resolve them.

Cheers,

--jason