Yes David I really helped me lot to understand this concept.

How do we do this runtime enhancement in G for different kind of JPA providers? Isn't this enhancement will be vary according to the JPA provider?

Thanks,
Lasantha

David Jencks wrote:
if you pre-enhance the classes during the build then you can start geronimo with java -jar bin/server.jar --long

If you don't pre-enhance the classes so you need runtime enhancement you have to start geronimo with the javaagent stuff
java -javaagent:bin/jpa.jar -jar bin/server.jar --long

AFAICT we support build time enhancement and runtime enhancement. deploy time enhancement would be a good idea IMO but is not supported at the moment.

hope this helps...
david jencks