Hey, I noticed that fisheye6 is service pages now, but the
geronimo_server repository is marked as stopped.

Is this repo still syncing?

--jason

On 3/29/07, Conor MacNeill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'll start with the Server project and see how we go from there. I'll start
on the weekend. At the throttled rate, I assume it will take more than the
weekend to index. Let me know if you are happy to let it run on at the
throttled rate or you want me to restrict it to weekends.

All Apache FishEye instances are now on a dedicated FishEye instance
http://fisheye6.cenqua.com/

I've set up the project definition just now but it is not enabled yet.

We set the refresh period to 2 hours for Apache repos, keep the restrictive
throttle in place and prohibit all robots so the load after initial scan
should be quite small - Joe can give a better picture.

Conor

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server or