On Apr 4, 2007, at 5:05 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:
On Apr 4, 2007, at 4:52 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

Hey, just curious... did you use the release plugin to make this stuff, or did you have to roll it by hand?

I had to do it by hand. Last time I talked to Jason Van Zyl about this, he said it won't work with Geronimo due to our use of properties for version numbers.

We need to get that fixed... we can't use ${pom.version} because it causes massive problems with deploying snapshots... but the release muck can't handle any other property.

I'll see if I can track down and get this crap fixed.

--jason