Thanks for catching this.
Done in revision 539548.

-Donald

Jarek Gawor wrote:
In my case that would be SwitchingServiceRefBuilder.java. But I think
the same problem could happen in other builders too. I'm +1 for
log.warn() change.

Jarek

On 5/18/07, Donald Woods <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Which changed file is throwing the exception?  ResourceRefBuilder.java?

We can turn the throw() into a log.warn() for now, until this EJB case is
fixed....

-Donald