Thanks for the reply, Sachin.  I understand what you're saying about there
being no advantage to adding it to the UI.  I think if it were implemented
the way you had mentioned, there would still be some merit, though.  It'd be
great if we could get some other members of the community to weigh in,
though.  Anybody else have any thoughts?

Thanks,

Jason Warner