Does anyone have anything else that they think should be added to this schema?

If I'm going to have my fingers in it - may as well include any future changes now.

The implementation can come later, but having the schema changed now will prevent concerns of
schema incompatibility and versions.

Jay

Jay D. McHugh (JIRA) wrote:
Enhance attributes schema (relates to config.xml)

                 Key: GERONIMO-3266
             Project: Geronimo
          Issue Type: Improvement
      Security Level: public (Regular issues)
          Components: startup/shutdown, usability
    Affects Versions: 2.0-M7
            Reporter: Jay D. McHugh
            Assignee: Jay D. McHugh

Create a version 1.2 of the attributes.xsd to allow for comments anywhere in
the file.

Are there any other enhancements that anyone would be interested in for
config.xml?

If we can figure out what future changes would be desired, maybe we can
'future-proof' the schema so we won't need to
mess with it again (at least for a while).