I just checked the confluence snippet macro config and it looks ok.   It
has a mapping of:

prefix: servicemix/
to url: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/servicemix/

Thus, on your page, it should just be:

{snippet:id=expression|lang=xml|
url=servicemix/trunk/common/servicemix-components/src/test/resources/org/apache/servicemix/components/net/ftp.xml}

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer