On 7/25/07, Bruce Snyder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 7/25/07, Kit Plummer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As long as I can "comment out" the feature at one place I don't mind the
> styleguide stuff.  But, you are right...seems like it would be more of a
> pre-commit hook thing.

Well the problem is that Subversion commits don't go through the Maven
build; they are a completely separate process. What we might consider
doing is providing one install goal for development, one install goal
to be used prior to doing a commit and the deploy goal:

1) development install goal - used to develop, debug and experiment
with the Subversion code
2) pre-commit install goal - used immediately prior to performing a
Subversion commit to ensure that code conventions are followed
3) deploy goal - handles standard deployment to Maven repos and source
packaging

What do you guys think?

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print
unpack("u30","D0G)[EMAIL PROTECTED]&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/

Sounds reasonable.  Should accommodate things well enough...