On 7/18/07, samg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi folks,
> in my ongoing effort to not lose messages I've made another change to
> servicemix-jms : It seems to me that three of the four processors
> (standard/multiplexing consumer/provider combinations) can be trivially
> switched to CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE without any performance hit at all (they can
> all do the receive() and acknowledge() in one synchronous flow), so I've
> done so.  I'm not using the MultiplexingConsumerProcessor, and it is the one
> complex case.
> This Issue :
> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-555
>  requests that it be added as an option, but perhaps it makes sense in these
> cases to just switch over to CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE?  Let me know what you
> think.

Thanks for pointing this out, Sam. This is actually fixed in the trunk
(3.2-SNAPSHOT) in the new JmsConsumerEndpoint class as a configurable
option via the setSessionAcknowledgeMode() method.

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)[EMAIL
PROTECTED]&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/