Well, I think we should probably consolidate all these ;-)

--jason

On Jul 31, 2007, at 8:16 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

Good point.  I think we have the KEYs file in a couple of places.

on people there is: /www/people.apache.org/
  ./repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/geronimo/KEYS
  ./repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/geronimo/KEYS
  ./repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org.apache.xbean/KEYS
  ./repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/xbean/KEYS
./repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository.backup/org/apache/geronimo/ genesis/KEYS
  ./repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository.backup/org/apache/geronimo/KEYS
  ./repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository.backup/org/apache/xbean/KEYS

on /www/www.apache.org/dist/
  .geronimo/KEYS

We also have a web link from http://www.apache.org/dist/geronimo/KEYS

Not sure if there are other references (and yes, I know these are outside svn :)