Donald Woods wrote:
> So, if we are using virtual hosts, we'll have no way of knowing which
> host(s) an app maps to?  If we have /welcome installed on multiple
> virtual hosts, will we now see it listed multiple times as just /welcome ?

Nope.  The web app is deployed as just that...a web app.  The web app
has a single context...and that is what is reported.  The URL is not
fair because Tomcat can have valves that can turn on/off IP
addresses/ports/etc.

If we want to get into introspection of which connectors its listening
on, which schemes, which ports, which virtual hosts, etc, I highly
recommend we start talking about MBean exposure and JMX to do this
properly and effectively.

Jeff