On Aug 1, 2007, at 10:16 PM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:

Hi, Please review and vote on the release of the following Geronimo specs:

-- geronimo-schema-j2ee_1.4-1.2
-- geronimo-schema-jee_5-1.1

The corresponding tar files are here:
http://people.apache.org/~prasad/geronimo-schema-j2ee_1.4-1.2.tar.gz
http://people.apache.org/~prasad/geronimo-schema-jee_5-1.1.tar.gz

The current svn locations (restricted access) are here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/tck/geronimo-tck/schema/geronimo- schema-j2ee_1.4/branches/1.2/ https://svn.apache.org/repos/tck/geronimo-tck/schema/geronimo- schema-jee_5/branches/1.1/

The future svn locations (restricted access) will be here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/tck/geronimo-tck/schema/geronimo- schema-j2ee_1.4/tags/geronimo-schema-j2ee_1.4-1.2 https://svn.apache.org/repos/tck/geronimo-tck/schema/geronimo- schema-jee_5/tags/geronimo-schema-jee_5-1.1

The vote will conclude at 10:00 PM EST on Saturday, August 4nd.

Prasad,
Given the state of discussions on legal-discuss regarding CDDL licensed xsd and dtd files, I don't think we can conclude this vote at the expected time. Until we have more clarification, I would veto this release on legal grounds.