May be I am missing something. But the files
geronimo-kernel-2.0-sources.jar and geronimo-kernel-2.0.jar  have
License.txt and Notice.txt files at meta-inf.
http://people.apache.org/~kevan/geronimo-2.0-rc1/org/apache/geronimo/modules/geronimo-kernel/2.0/
    Does the verification tool look in both places?

Thanks
Anita

--- Jason Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ugh... I think we need to revisit all this junk... I was hoping that
>
> the maven-remote-resources-plugin would be useful here, though I'm
> not sure it adds legal bits to src jars either.
>
> I'm really not sure what to do about this... :-(
>
> Stupid legal muck...
>
> --jason
>

> On Aug 7, 2007, at 1:30 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:
>
> > I tried building the RC tonight and ran into this:
> >
> > [INFO] [tools:verify-legal-files {execution: verify-legal-files}]
> > [INFO] Checking legal files in: geronimo-kernel-2.0.jar
> > [INFO] Checking legal files in: geronimo-kernel-2.0-sources.jar
> > [INFO]

> > --
> > [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> > [INFO]

> > --
> > [INFO] Artifact does not contain any legal files: geronimo-
> > kernel-2.0-sources.jar
> >
> > its happening in many different places so I tried here just for
> fun.
> >
> > I can look at this tomorrow but is there something broken in
> > getting these files into the sources jar.  We fixed this issue in
> > in txmanager by adding a resources to the src tree but that was
> > more of a hack.  I don't want to do this to the whole server.
> > Thoughts?

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222