Anita, thanks for reminding me of the old references. The txmanager 2.0 was released but later found to be missing some classes.

Here is the current candidate http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/ geronimo-2.0-rc1/geronimo-txmanager-parent-2.0.1.tar.gz which is located in the same dir as geronimo-2.0-rc1. Sorry for the confusion.

On Aug 8, 2007, at 8:06 PM, Anita Kulshreshtha wrote:

  And I do not see any
http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/txmanager-2.0.1-rc1/. There is a
http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/txmanager-2.0-rc1/. Am I missing
something? I am getting build failure at:

 Path to dependency:
       1) org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-transaction:jar:2.0
2) org.apache.geronimo.components:geronimo-transaction:jar: 2.0.1

---------
 required artifact is missing.

Thanks
Anita

--- Anita Kulshreshtha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  I was trying to build 2.0-rc1 using

http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/geronimo-2.0-rc1/geronimo-2.0- src.zip

   It is not a biggie but if txmanager was independently released and
available on central, it would have been nice.

Thanks
Anita

--- Matt Hogstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

For your discussing pleasure.

Shape Yahoo! in your own image.  Join our Network Research Panel
today!   http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7

______________________________________________________________________ ______________ Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.