Hi,

We put together a demo [1] on Tuscany/Geronimo integration for the LinuxWorld 2007. You are welcome to play with it and give us feedback.

Please follow the instructions at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/sandbox/rfeng/geronimo-demo/README.TXT. The demo scenario is captured at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/sandbox/rfeng/geronimo-demo/scenario.png.

The demo is built on top of the sandbox code in Geronimo [2] which is discussed on [3].

Please note this is just the starting of effort and there are still quite a lot to do. Please join us on this effort.

In the near term, I believe that we need to do the following:

1) Move the code out of sandbox and have them in the build with test cases.
2) The tuscany-geronimo-plugin uses mixed versions of Tuscany Java SCA 0.91-incubating and 1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT. Let's try to switch to 1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT so that we have consistent modules. 3) The Geronimo 2.0 RC1 is not being voted on. We should be prepared to move this level. Vamsi, do you have the JIRA GERONIMO-3351 [4] fixed in the RC1?

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/sandbox/rfeng/geronimo-demo/
[2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/sandbox/tuscany-integration/
[3] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Tuscany+Geronimo+Integration
[4] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3351