not sure about the dependencies but I'm seeing some plugin start problems on
windows too while testing v2.0.1

Cheers!
Hernan

Vamsavardhana Reddy wrote:
I have tried a plugin installation on Fedora Core 6 with G 2.0-SNAPSHOT (the one from branches\2.0, before branches\2.0.0 was created). While the deployer window was still showing downloading of dependencies, the server window showed startup exceptions due to missing dependencies!! Once the dependencies are downloaded completely, I was able to start the plugin from Admin Console. I thought I will post this to the dev-list and then forgot about it. Has anyone else noticed this behavior with plugin installation on Fedora Core 6 or any other linux? I guess it may have something to do with the threads executing the dependency download and plugin startup!!!

Vamsi