On Aug 18, 2007, at 12:18 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

I don't think there is anything wrong with including them. We compile them against the jdbc drivers provided by the vendors but don't include the jars themselves.

+1 to the idea.

I'll package up the DB2 one.

I'd like to distribute the tranql rars for db2, mysql, and oracle with geronimo. These rars need access to the proprietary drivers in order to compile (or work) but all the code in them is asl2 licensed. Are there any problems doing this?

As long as the license of the tranql jars are ASL or equivalent, I don't see a problem with this...