When you edit the page there is a set of restrictions at the bottom. I simply set read to none.

On Aug 22, 2007, at 10:35 AM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

On 8/22/07, Matt Hogstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think its fixed ..  if someone else can verify that would be great.

Just log out and see if you can access the web page ;-) It works for
me. What did you do to fix it? I see that the edit priv is given to
geronimo-committers group. Was it the only change you made? (I'm
asking and scratching my head wondering why I did not do that before
;-)).

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski