I just rand into some really old-arse stuff in the wiki, and I didn't really look to hard to find more, but I started adorning stuff that is growing stale with:

{warning:title=Stale Content}
The content of this page is growing stale and may or may not contain relevant, useful or correct information.
{warning}

I think we need to clean this stuff up... nothing is worse IMO than information that is irrelevant, misleading or completely invalid. And well, I'm smelling a lot of that in the wiki...

Lets clean it up, delete the stuff that isn't relevant anymore and try to take better care of the content in here...

--jason