I meant stop waiting for _more_ feedback :-P

So far its all been good, but its a bigish change so I wanted to wait for a bit before I did it.

I've also been sexying up gshell... :-P

--jason

On Sep 10, 2007, at 5:54 PM, Jeff Genender wrote:

Jason Dillon wrote:
Aighty... I'm gonna stop waiting for feedback and implement this stuff
for all assemblies.

Ummmm...what am I...chopped liver? ;-)

--jason