Hi Donalds, Yes now that all the License files have been fixed (thanks to Kevan) I plan on another vote later today. Thanks

Donald Woods wrote:
Tim, how is the 2.0.0 plugin updates coming?

Do you have an outlook for when we'll be ready for another RC vote?

-Donald

Kevan Miller wrote:
Hey Tim,
Apologies for my slow review of the Eclipse plugin. Reviewing the binary distribution, it looks like we are missing license and notice information for xpp3. There may be a few more notices missing, also. With your permission, I'll make updates to the license and notice files in branches/2.0.0...

Tim McConnell