Thanks Guillaume
Cheers

Freeman

Guillaume Nodet wrote:
I have updated the releasing notes to something that I hope will work ;-)
See http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SM/Release+Guide
If you have any questions, just yell !

On 9/12/07, Nodet Guillaume <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sep 12, 2007, at 8:46 AM, Freeman Fang wrote:

Hi all,

When are we going to release servicemix 3.1.2? As a new commiter in
servicemix team, I'd like to know how is the release process looks like.
If possible, shall I be release manager of this time?  :-)

Yeah of course you can :-)
There are some instructions available at
http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/release-guide.html
but these are a bit outdated, so we'll have to update those (and maven can
not really be used for
creating the release)...
Let me have a breakfast and write something more accurate...

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Best Regards

Freeman

--