Hi All,
trying to deal with the schemas update on the web site and I'm looking to some
things I would like to get your input.

First of all the actual schemas file name don't match the target name space
defined in the schema itself.

Here is the associated JIRA ( https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3425 ). This is mainly for updating the web site but I think it would be more clear for everybody to have matching names anyway.
Is it feasible/practical to have the schemas file names match the name space?

Second, in order to have the schemas available on a target's name space
matching URL (http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns ...) we need to have and
maintain up-to-date copy a the schemas on the web site trunk.

We currently have the schemas scattered all over the server trunk. Last time
Jarek manually copied the files over but clearly this can not be a manual task.

Anybody has any ideas for having this automatically updated?

Cheers!
Hernan