Hi Jarek, I will also update the build page later today. And I agree with you that the plugin should support only a specific version of the Geronimo server. It's one of the functions I hope we can add to an upcoming releases. Thanks for the suggestion.....

Jarek Gawor wrote:
Also, yesterday I could not find documentation where to checkout/look
at the source code of the plugin. The build page appeared to be empty.

On a related note, once I checked out the code from svn and started
building the plugin, it started downloading Geronimo 1.1 and 1.2 bits.
So I was wondering what is the reason for the plugin to support all
previous versions of Geronimo?. Why not have a plugin that's specific
to a particular version of Geronimo? For example, plugin 2.0.x
supports and works only with G 2.0.x.

Jarek