That's interesting Lin !! I have the same problem with many of the DEVTOOLS jiras not being able to mark them as Resolved. I usually only have these workflow options available to me:

-- Begin RTC Review
-- Start Progress
-- Close Issue

Does anyone know how these workflow items can be modified to include "Resolved" ?? Thanks much

Lin Sun (JIRA) wrote:
[ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMODEVTOOLS-224?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#action_12531886 ]
Lin Sun commented on GERONIMODEVTOOLS-224:

checked in a fix (581352) for this build error. But I don't seem to be able to mark this jira as resolved.
j2g compile errors
------------------

                Key: GERONIMODEVTOOLS-224
            Project: Geronimo-Devtools
         Issue Type: Bug
         Components: J2G
   Affects Versions: 1.0.0
        Environment: Sun JDK 1.5.0_12, Ubuntu Linux
           Reporter: Erik B. Craig
           Assignee: Lin Sun

Upon compilation attempt. getting a number of errors related to class
org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.CompilationUnit
such as
NodesVisitor.java:[311,121] cannot find symbol
symbol  : method getLineNumber(int)
location: class org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.CompilationUnit
Suspect this may be related to a dependency or classpath issue after the move
to devtools? Investigating...

Tim McConnell