Folks,

For last few days the 2.0 tests have been timing out.  The server just
keeps logging the following exceptions:

20:56:32,531 WARN  [log] dispatch failed!
20:56:32,531 WARN  [JettyThreadPool]
java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException
20:56:32,531 WARN  [log] dispatch failed!
20:56:32,531 WARN  [JettyThreadPool]
java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException

The requests are not handled and tests just time out.

I tracked this problem down to the poolSize in DefaultThreadPool
gbean. It was recently changed from 500 to 150. Everything works fine
with 500 but breaks with 150. That's at least what I see.

I would think that changing the pool size would have no effect on this
functionality so something is definitely not setup right. Also, I
believe the same problem exists in branches/2.0.2.

Any ideas/thoughts?

Jarek