Hi,

Thanks. Where can I see samples of this (how is it done now)? I couldn't find the right module so far... Or is it in a jar somewhere?

Guy

On 22-okt-07, at 22:08, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

Other then code that attempts to cast the transaction manger to GeronimoTransactionManager (or other Geronimo transaction interfaces) it shouldn't be that difficult. The biggest issue will be if you want to use the Geronimo connector implementation, then you will have to figure out how to adapt the JTA implementation to the org.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.XAWork interface. The second biggest issue, will be convincing G to correctly build the JTA implementation which will require a GBean wrapper of some kind.

-dain