Try $\{foo\}

--jason

-----Original Message-----
From: David Jencks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 17:42:35
To:dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] 2.1 Release

I started a page on new plugin stuff over here... http://
cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDEV/Plugin+Guide
(next time maybe I'll look at where you want it :-( )

I can't figure out how to get ${foo} to display without confluence
thinking its a macro so any help there would be great.

Please feel free to move this to wherever it will fit best and
comment on all the stuff I left out :-)

thanks
david jencks

On Nov 8, 2007, at 1:17 PM, Hernan Cunico wrote:

> Hey y'all,
> I started to map some of the new features/functions to the 2.1
> documentation.
>
> I just created a new wiki space http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21
> and created some initial entries. Pls chime in with your ideas for
> topics to cover but don't stop just there,
> feel free to start working out some content too if you feel
> compelled to do so ;-)
>
> Help with the documentation is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!
>
> I will be starting a separate thread on user@ for user feedback as
> well.
>
> Cheers!
> Hernan
>
> Hernan Cunico wrote:
>> Agreed, we seem to have enough new stuff to call for a release.
>> Here is a list trying to consolidate these new functions/improvements
>> - GShell
>> - Console enhancements (dep plan generation, grouping/collapsing?)
>> - Monitoring
>> - Plugin infrastructure
>> - Pluggable console
>> - Security
>> - Configuration (config.xml, config-subst, etc)
>> - Deployment plans
>> - Tooling
>> - ...?
>> We will also need a whole new set of documentation to cover these
>> in GMOxDOC21.
>> Anybody in desperate need for contributing docs for these
>> features? ;-) it will be very much appreciated.
>> Cheers!
>> Hernan
>> Kevan Miller wrote:
>>> I think it's time to start discussing the particulars of a 2.1
>>> release.
>>>
>>> There's been a lot of advancements made in our plugin
>>> infrastructure. There's also been the pluggable console
>>> enhancements. It would be good to get a release out, with these