I don't know if it is necessary to add the statistics from Runtime.  Here is
the relationship I see between the stats from Runtime and those got from
MemoryMXBean.getHeapMemoryUsage()

Runtime.totalMemory() == MemoryUsage.getCommitted()
Runtime.maxMemory() == MemoryUsage.getMax()
Runtime.freeMemory() == MemoryUsage.getCommitted() - MemoryUsage.getUsed()
Runtime.totalMemory() - Runtime.freeMemory() == MemoryUsage.getUsed()

++Vamsi