Btw, while doing some testing, I found that running remote/rshd throws an
exception:
   ERROR NotFoundException: rsh-server
So I've fixed the alias to point to "remote/rsh-server" instead.
I suppose the alias resolution could try with the prefix the alias is
defined in, but this is not the case, so I've just fixed the alias for now.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet