+1

On Dec 14, 2007, at 9:02 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

+1      Oh ya, come on baby... you know you want it
+0 Um... I don't know what is wrong with batch personally, can't we just use that? -1 I like cheese, cheese makes me happy... but damn it cheese won't let me remotely administer my application... wtf, no way... WAIT!!!!

So, its Friday evening, 6ish PST... so lets say _sometime_ on Tuesday the 25th I'll call the vote. That is a little more than 72 hours... so get your #2 pencils out and shake what your mother gave ya...

--jason

Also, props as this is the best vote I've ever participated in :)