I has tried with deploy.bat and it happen the same

D:\temp\ejb3\geronimo_client>%GERONIMO_HOME%\bin\deploy deploy
app_client.jar
GERONIMO_OPTS=
JAVA_OPTS=
Using GERONIMO_BASE:   D:\geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.2
Using GERONIMO_HOME:   D:\geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.2
Using GERONIMO_TMPDIR: var\temp
Using JRE_HOME:        C:\Archivos de programa\Java\jdk1.5.0_07\\jre
Username: system
Password: ******* http://www.nabble.com/file/p14451227/app_client.jar
app_client.jar
    Error: Unable to distribute app_client.jar: Cannot deploy the
    requested application module because no deployer is able to handle
    it.  This can happen if you have omitted the J2EE deployment
    descriptor, disabled a deployer module, or if, for example, you are
    trying to deploy an EJB module on a minimal Geronimo server that
    does not have EJB support installed.

(moduleFile=D:\geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.2\servers\node1\var\temp\geronimo-d
eployer42380.tmpdir\app_client.jar)

Can you try a little example in your geronimo 2.0.2?