On Jan 23, 2008, at 8:32 AM, Vamsavardhana Reddy wrote:

Has anyone come across this build error "Error installing artifact's metadata: Error installing metadata: Error updating group repository metadata. only whitespace content allowed before start tag and not \u0 (position: START_DOCUMENT seen \u0... @1:1)"? Output from build window given below.

I don't recall ever seeing this. I'd cleanup your local repo -- looks like one of the xml files has some bad characters. I'd start by deleting the following directory:

C:\M2REPO\org\apache\geronimo\configs\persistence-jpa10-deployer\

And see if that fixes your problem.