Well, they seem to be OSGified already, but I doubt commonj can be used in OSGi
because AFAIK, OSGi does not allow the java.* packages to be extended.
It seems that even the maven bundle plugin does not support it as the generated
manifest would not work.
For the jaspi one, i've had a quick look and it looks good.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet