Hi Kevan,

Thanks for your input.  I'll take some time and see what i can do to
re-engineer a better representation.  Hopefully this implementation will
help eliminate/reduce the frustration you and others are experiencing with
the current view.

Any other ideas or comments are certainly welcome!

Thanks,

Joseph Leong