It seems like if we are going to release this spec then we should use it ourselves and validate it by running the tck for geronimo with it instead of the axis2-saaj-api jar. I'll give it a shot locally and see how things go.

Joe

Joe Bohn wrote:
I was going to test out these specs in Geronimo prior to voting but I couldn't find a reference to this spec in G. It looks like we use axis2-saaj-api for this currently. Is the plan to also switch Geronimo over to this new spec jar?

Joe

Guillaume Nodet wrote:
Well, actually, the subject is right, but the typo is in the body.
Let me rewrite it:

I've uploaded a release of SAAJ 1.3 spec for vote.
Tag:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/tags/geronimo-saaj_1.3_spec-1.0/
Repo
http://people.apache.org/~gnodet/staging/geronimo-saaj_1.3_spec-1.0/ <http://people.apache.org/%7Egnodet/staging/geronimo-saaj_1.3_spec-1.0/>