Sorry but this does not follow our agreed policy of tagging the specs individually. IMO the tagging is unacceptable. We had a long drawn out war on this and I'm afraid I think that changing it without agreement is not a good idea and will lead to too much confusion.

I also don't think the root pom should have the list of spec modules in it.

I apologize for not raising this concern earlier but I assumed you intended to have one vote on all the specs rather than change the manner in which they are built.

-1 due to the tagging.

david jencks