Does anybody know if there is a reason for the geornimo-openejb module dependency on jaxb-impl 2.0.3 (or why the version of jaxb-impl is called out in the pom instead of inheriting it from root)? We've moved to jaxb-impl 2.0.5 everywhere else. I think we should remove the version reference here.

From plugins/openejb/geronimo-openejb/pom.xml

        <dependency>
            <groupId>com.sun.xml.bind</groupId>
            <artifactId>jaxb-impl</artifactId>