On Mar 4, 2008, at 11:21 AM, Kevan Miller wrote:

On Mar 4, 2008, at 10:07 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

Cynthia, is this any JSP? On our benchmark app we don't see the long times your referring to but then again I wouldn't say it is blistering fast either. What kind of system are you running on? (Frequency, processor type, etc.)

It sounds like the problem is on the initial rendering of the JSP. I assume that we've measured the performance of multiple hits to a JSP, not the performance characteristics of the *first* hit to a JSP.

Sorry for being obtuse. I was referring to the initial hit but was referring to the complexity of the JSP, special tags, etc. or was this an overall any JSP on my machine.