What's the plan for this in regards to the recent creation of a 2.1 Plugin branch (which I guess I missed the notification that a branch was being created... :-) )

Having support for the latest 1.2 deployment plans is a major feature that was lacking in the 2.0.0 plugin and needs to be addressed in a 2.1.0 plugin release.

-Donald

Shiva Kumar H R (JIRA) wrote:
[ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMODEVTOOLS-278?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12575561#action_12575561 ]
Shiva Kumar H R commented on GERONIMODEVTOOLS-278:

Committed (at revision: 634164) Yun Feng's patch attached in sub-task
GERONIMODEVTOOLS-285.

Please see the dev-list thread "[Discuss] Model for deployment plans in GEP - Move
from EMF to XMLBeans or JAXB?" for discussions related to this.

Awesome work Yun Feng and that too in such a very short span of time!!

Model framework for G deployment plans - Change from existing EMF to JAXB

                Key: GERONIMODEVTOOLS-278
            Fix For: 2.1.0

Please see the discussion on Geronimo dev-list:
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@geronimo.apache.org/msg56777.html