selesh,

You could try using maven to install the jar into the repo.  This would
guarantee that the jar would be in the correct directory structure.
Instructions on what command to use and how to use it can be found here:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-install-plugin/install-file-mojo.html

Hope this helps,