Joe Bohn wrote:
Were you able to get this working using the 2.1 released server and the plugin from branches/1.0? I'm thinking that we probably need to release a version of this directory plugin for Geronimo 2.1. Most users aren't going to want to build it locally and I don't see it listed when looking at the plugins for 2.1 on http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins/geronimo-2.1/

Hi Joe,

For the sample I did not try the plugin route, but rather the standalone directory server, and updated the docs with that suggestion. I look forward to retesting it and updating the docs with David Jencks' plugin 1.0 for Apache Directory 1.5.1.

--
Thanks, Dan Becker