Hi,

(dependent on genesis 1.4 take 5 release vote passing).

A user recently reported a bug in the servlet spec jar, see https:// issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3896

Tomcat has accepted the proposed fix in their trunk.

While working to upgrade to genesis-1.4 and thus release a new specs "parent" I realized the current layout was confusing during release.

The changes in this release:

update to use genesis-1.4 (thus this vote is dependent on the current genesis 1.4 vote passing) GERONIMO-3908 reorganize the specs layout so the "parent" pom is in a different directory, specs-parent, so tagging does not copy the entire set of specs that happen to be in trunk at that moment.
GERONIMO-3896 make HEAD forward/include requests work.

Also I am moving the spec release numbering back to what I consider more sensible, namely x.y rather than x.y.z where the need for z or not is entirely up to the releaser.

specs-parent:
Staging repo:
http://people.apache.org/~djencks/staging-repo/specs/

Staging site: