On Mar 11, 2008, at 11:53 AM, Joe Bohn wrote:

I think it's about time we got a 2.1.1 release out. The main motivation is to deliver a fix for the PortletSecurityException when using https on the admin console (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3855 ). but there are a lot of other fixes that have been integrated as well.

The TCK looked good with a recent run ... so I think that should not be an issue.

As far as snapshots go, it looks like we're now pulling in a snapshot for javamail that we would need to resolve (geronimo- javamail_1.4_mail-1.4-SNAPSHOT.jar). I think that's the only one.

Are there any other changes/fixes that we should be looking to include prior to a release?

I am willing to get my feet wet as the release manager unless somebody else wants to pick it up.

That'd be great, Joe.

I definitely think it's time to get rolling on 2.1.1.

I see David B has started a release vote for OpenEJB 3.0. I'd like to pull that in, if possible (we'll want to get a TCK run using this version, regardless).