Hi Jacek, I believe that GERONIMODEVTOOLS-316 may have been contributing to your problem. I am able to deploy/undeploy your war file with no problems, and I do not explicitly force installation of the Geronimo Deployment 1.2 facet. Would you mind getting the latest GEP and trying again ?? I have placed the latest assembly on the unstable site if you wish to use that. Please let me know what happens. Thanks much